Sunday, April 8, 2012
Happy Easter to You
All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny!
• Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
• Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
• There’s no such thing as too much candy.
• All work and no play can make you a basket case.
• A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
• Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
• Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
• Some body parts should be floppy.
• Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
• Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
• The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
• To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
• The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
May the joy of the season fill your heart. Happy Easter!