"A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love."
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Sunday, July 29, 2012
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good things, therefore, that I can do, any good kindness that I can show a fellow being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.”
~ Stephen Grellet~
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Friday, July 27, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Friday, July 20, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Monday, July 16, 2012
Sunday, July 15, 2012
- Always give generously. A small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, I care.
- Climb your way to the top. That's why the drapes are there.
- Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
- Find your place in the sun. Especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
- If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
- Life is hard, then you nap.
- Make your mark in the world. Or at least spray in each corner.
- Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
- Variety is the spice of life. One day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
- When eating out, think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times.
- When in doubt, cop an attitude.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Friday, July 13, 2012
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Monday, July 9, 2012
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
"If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will Lose its freedom: and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that, too."
~William Somerset Maugham~
~William Somerset Maugham~
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
"A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government."~Thomas Jefferson~
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Friday, June 29, 2012
Sunday, May 27, 2012
~We heal, feed, clothe, minister to, teach, educate, fight for and free more people around the world than any other country. We are Americans. God Bless our fallen soldiers. God Bless the USA.~
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Monday, May 7, 2012
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Monday, April 30, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Monday, April 9, 2012
Sunday, April 8, 2012
All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny!
• Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
• Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
• There’s no such thing as too much candy.
• All work and no play can make you a basket case.
• A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
• Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
• Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
• Some body parts should be floppy.
• Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
• Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
• The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
• To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
• The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
May the joy of the season fill your heart. Happy Easter!