Monday, April 30, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Monday, April 9, 2012
Sunday, April 8, 2012
All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny!
• Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
• Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
• There’s no such thing as too much candy.
• All work and no play can make you a basket case.
• A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
• Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
• Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
• Some body parts should be floppy.
• Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
• Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
• The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
• To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
• The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
May the joy of the season fill your heart. Happy Easter!